Parsley Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Parsley, Walnut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party
- 4 cups fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Parsley Pesto directions
Put garlic, olive oil, parsley, and walnuts into a food processor or blender and blend until a smooth paste is formed. Stir parmesan cheese into the mixture.
Add salt and pepper. Serve the pesto with cooked pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Parsley Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!