Oven Baked Polenta Recipe
- PREP TIME5 minutes
- COOK TIME50 minutes
- Dishes: Polenta
- Ingredients: Salt, Butter, Cornmeal
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 1 cup polenta or yellow cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt to taste
How to make Oven Baked Polenta directions
Heat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Whisk together salt, polenta, and 5 cups of water in a greased baking dish. Bake the polenta for 40 minutes and stir the mixture.
Remove the dish from the oven and whisk butter into the polenta briskly until it is smooth.
More Polenta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Oven Baked Polenta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!