Oven Baked Lamb Meatballs With Noodles Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME45 minutes
- Dishes: Meatballs
- Ingredients: Egg, Lamb, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Parsley
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) egg noodles
- 1 pound (454g.) ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Oven Baked Lamb Meatballs With Noodles directions
Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
Combine ground lamb, parsley, garlic, bread crumbs and egg in a mixing bowl and stir well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Form the mixture into 1 1/2 inch meatballs. Place meatballs on a greased baking pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until meatballs are cooked thoroughly.
Meanwhile, cook noodles in salted boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain.
Serve noodles with meatballs and your favorite spaghetti sauce.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Oven Baked Lamb Meatballs With Noodles
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!