Orzo Risotto Recipe
- PREP TIME5 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto, Orzo
- Ingredients: Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Chicken Broth, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Simmering
- Courses: Side Dish
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 8 oz.(227g.) orzo pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Orzo Risotto directions
In a large cooking pot, bring salted water to boil. Add the orzo and cook until firm, about 5 minutes. Drain and rinse.
In a skillet, mix the orzo with broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a strong simmer, stir and cook until the broth is absorbed, 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat. Mix in butter and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve on warm plates or bowls.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Orzo Risotto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!