Orzo Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Orzo
- Ingredients: Basil, Onion, Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Salt, Green Olives, Cucumber, Cherry Tomato
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food
- Holidays: Halloween, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday, Sporting Event
- 16 oz.(454g.) orzo pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup green olives, cut in halves
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 salad cucumbers, sliced
- 6 oz.(170g.) cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Orzo Pasta Salad directions
Boil salted water and add orzo pasta. Cook until al dente. Drain.
Place pasta in a mixing bowl. Stir in cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, olives, basil and olive oil. Mix gently together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Orzo Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!