Oregano Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Parsley, Oregano, Pine Nut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Picnic
- 3/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1 1/4 cups fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, roasted
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Oregano Pesto directions
Finely chop parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, oregano, pine nuts, and olive oil in a blender, pulsing until the mixture is smooth.
Season with salt and pepper. Serve the pesto with pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Oregano Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!