Orecchiette With Crab Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Orecchiette
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Chicken Stock, Heavy Cream, Crab Meat
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Meals For Two, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day
- Seasons: Fall, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) crab meat
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz.(227g.) orecchiette pasta
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 oz.(170g.) fresh tomatoes, diced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make Orecchiette With Crab directions
Boil salted water, and cook pasta in the water for 8 minutes or until it is tender.
In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic in the skillet until they become tender. Season with salt and pepper, add tomatoes, and increase the heat to high. Stirring occasionally, continue cooking for 5 minutes. Stir crab into the mixture and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the stock, and cook the mixture for an additional minute before adding cream.
Drain the pasta and toss it with the sauce mixture. Serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Orecchiette With Crab
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!