Orecchiette Salad With Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Orecchiette
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Vinegar, Salt, Black Olives, Red Onion, Cherry Tomato, Ricotta Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 15 oz.(420g.) orecchiette pasta
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 8 oz.(227g.) black olives
- 6 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 10 oz.(280g.) ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Orecchiette Salad With Ricotta Cheese directions
Boil a pot of lightly salted water. Cook pasta in the water 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta and let it cool.
In a mixing bowl, combine basil, onion, pasta, garlic, tomatoes, olives, and ricotta cheese.
In a small bowl, combine olive oil and vinegar. Add the mixture to the salad. Season the salad with salt and pepper. Cover the salad and let it chill for 30 minutes.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Orecchiette Salad With Ricotta Cheese
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!