Olive Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Green Olives, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Meals For Two, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 oz.(84g.) green olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Olive Pesto directions
Blend together basil and garlic in a food processor until it is finely chopped. Add parmesan cheese and olives to the pesto and pulse until roughly chopped.
Pour the mixture in a bowl and stir olive oil into the mixture to create a thick paste. Serve the pesto with pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Olive Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!