Noodles With Basil Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Walnut, Romano Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roasted
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup romano cheese, shredded
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 16 oz.(454g.) elbow macaroni
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Noodles With Basil Pesto directions
In a food processor, combine olive oil, basil, garlic, and walnuts and pulse until the mixture becomes smooth. Add romano cheese to the mixture. Season the pesto to taste with salt and pepper. Cover the mixture and set aside.
Boil salted water. Add pasta to the water and cook it 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente.
Make sure the pasta is drained well, and place it in a large bowl. One spoonful at a time, add the pesto until the pasta is covered. Add more salt, pepper, or pesto as needed.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Noodles With Basil Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!