Mushroom Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Spaghetti, Pasta
- Ingredients: White Mushroom, Garlic, Salt, Butter, Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Gourmet Cooking, Organic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: First Course, Main Course, Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Halloween
- Seasons: Fall
- Occasions: Everyday
- 1 pound (454g.) linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound (454g.) mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
How to make Mushroom Pasta directions
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain and set aside.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and add garlic. Cook for 1 minute and add mushrooms. Cover and cook until tender and dark. Season with salt.
Stir in the cream. Cook until thickened, stirring frequently.
Transfer pasta to a serving bowl. Top with cooked mushrooms. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
More Spaghetti Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Mushroom Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!