Mostaccioli Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Mostaccioli
- Ingredients: Black Pepper, Salt, Italian Salad Dressing, Black Olives, Bacon, Cucumber, Green Onion, Cherry Tomato
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) cooked mostaccioli pasta
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 fresh salad cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 oz.(28g.) black olives, cut in halves
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Mostaccioli Pasta Salad directions
Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until it becomes crisp and drain.
In a mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, green onion, cucumber, and pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add salad dressing and mix lightly.
Let the salad cool for at least 30 minutes, sprinkle the crumbled bacon on the top and serve.
Ratings & Reviews for Mostaccioli Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!