Microwave Polenta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Polenta
- Ingredients: Salt, Butter, Cornmeal, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Microwave
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Homemade
- Holidays: Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Picnic
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
How to make Microwave Polenta directions
Whisk cornmeal and water in a bowl. Cook in the microwave for 15 minutes until it thickens. Whisk the cornmeal every 5 minutes while cooking.
Stir parmesan cheese, salt, and butter into the polenta and serve.
More Polenta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Microwave Polenta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!