Marinara Risotto Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto, Marinara
- Ingredients: Rice, Garlic, Onion, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Chicken Stock
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Meals For Two, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 8 oz.(227g.) seafood marinara mix
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Marinara Risotto directions
In a saucepan, add stock and gently simmer.
In another saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat before adding onion. Cook the onion until it becomes soft. Add rice and cook for 2 minutes or until the rice becomes clear. While stirring, add one ladleful of the stock to the rice at a time until all the liquid has absorbed. Cook the rice until it is tender but firm to the bite.
In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic to the saucepan and cook 1 minute. Add the marinara mix and cook. Remove the mixture from the heat and add salt and pepper.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Marinara Risotto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!