Macaroni Soup With Chicken Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta, Soup
- Ingredients: Red Beans, Chicken, Carrot, Tomato, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Chicken Stock, Cilantro
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Simmering
- Courses: Soups, First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. or 406 ml. each) chicken stock
- 24 oz. (680g.) ground chicken
- 1 cup elbow macaroni pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cans (22 oz. or 616g.) whole peeled tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (15.5 oz. or 435g.) red beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Macaroni Soup With Chicken directions
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add ground chicken and cook until it becomes lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, red beans, carrot and chicken stock into the pan, and bring it to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, add the macaroni in 4 to 5 minutes, and reduce the heat to low. Cover the mixture and simmer it for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the vegetables and the macaroni become tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle soup with fresh cilantro and serve.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Macaroni Soup With Chicken
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!