Macaroni Salad With Mayonnaise Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Black Pepper, Salt, Tuna, Yellow Bell Pepper, Green Onion, Mayonnaise
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 12 oz. (336g.) elbow macaroni
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 14 oz. (400g.) tuna, drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 5 green onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Macaroni Salad With Mayonnaise directions
Bring lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta.
Place the macaroni in a mixing bowl. Combine it with mayonnaise, tomatoes, onions, red bell pepper, and tuna. Add salt and pepper. Cover the salad and chill it.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Macaroni Salad With Mayonnaise
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!