Macaroni Salad With Chicken Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Chicken, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Italian Salad Dressing, Green Olives, Green Onion, Cherry Tomato, Red Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 8 oz. (227g.) elbow macaroni pasta
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 oz. (227g.) boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in small pieces
- 1/2 cup green olives, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 8 oz. (227g.) Italian salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Macaroni Salad With Chicken directions
In a skillet, melt butter, season the chicken with salt and sauté until it is tender.
Boil lightly salted water in a cooking pot, add the macaroni and cook until al dente. Drain the macaroni.
Combine chicken, macaroni, tomatoes, olives, red bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in Italian salad dressing so the salad is coated.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Macaroni Salad With Chicken
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!