Macaroni Salad With Cheese Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Black Pepper, Salt, Italian Salad Dressing, Green Olives, Yellow Bell Pepper, Green Onion, Cherry Tomato, Cheddar Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) elbow macaroni
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups green olives, cut in half
- 14 oz.(400g.) Italian dressing
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Macaroni Salad With Cheese directions
Bring a pot with salted water to a boil. Cook the macaroni for 8 minutes or until tender, and drain it. Rinse the macaroni with cold water and drain it again.
In a large bowl, combine onions, red bell pepper, tomatoes, olives, cheese, and macaroni. Toss dressing with the salad, and add salt. Cover the salad and place it in the refrigerator until it is chilled. Serve.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Macaroni Salad With Cheese
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!