Macaroni And Cheese With Sour Cream Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Sour Cream, Cheddar Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz.(227g.) elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Macaroni And Cheese With Sour Cream directions
Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Bring lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook 8 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta.
Add sour cream, cheese, and butter to the macaroni. Mix everything together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spread the macaroni into an 8 x 8 inch greased baking dish. Bake the dish 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese melts.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Macaroni And Cheese With Sour Cream
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!