Macaroni And Cheese With Lobster Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME45 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Tomato Paste, Sour Cream, Flour, Lobster Meat, Cheddar Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Baking, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 1 raw lobster tail
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups sour cream
- 8 oz. (227g.) elbow macaroni pasta
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Macaroni And Cheese With Lobster directions
Heat oven to 350° F (175° C).
Bring salted water to a boil in a pot and cook the macaroni for 8 to 10 minutes or until it is almost tender. Drain, cover and let it cool.
In a saucepan, melt butter. Add garlic and onion and sauté until tender. Add tomato paste and flour and stir for about 3 to 5 minutes.
Slowly stir in the sour cream to avoid any clumps. Heat until the sour cream begins to simmer, and reduce the heat to low. Let the mixture cook until the cream thickens. Add cheese and chopped lobster and mix well. Stir in the pasta.
Move everything to an 8x8 inch greased baking dish. Bake the dish in preheated oven for about 25 minutes. Remove the dish, let it cool for 6 to 8 minutes, and serve.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Macaroni And Cheese With Lobster
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!