Macaroni And Cheese Pizza Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta, Pizza
- Ingredients: Egg, Onion, Tomato Sauce, Sausage, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying, Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Pizzas, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 7 oz. (196g.) Italian sausage, removed from casings
- 6 oz. (170g.) macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 4 oz. (112g.) tomato sauce
How to make Macaroni And Cheese Pizza directions
Follow package directions to cook macaroni and cheese. Add the egg to the macaroni and cheese mixture. Mix everything together.
Cook onion and sausage in a skillet over medium heat until the meat is not pink. Drain the mixture.
Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Spread the macaroni in a pizza pan that has been greased. Bake the dish in an oven for 10 minutes. Spread the tomato sauce on top of the macaroni, and layer the sausage and mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for another 10 minutes.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Macaroni And Cheese Pizza
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!