Macaroni And Cheese Crock Pot Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME2 hours 45 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Milk, Cheddar Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Slow Cooker
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Everyday
- 4 cups elbow macaroni pasta
- 22 oz. (616ml.) cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups milk
- 5 cups (20 oz. or 560g.) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Macaroni And Cheese Crock Pot directions
Cook the macaroni in salted boiling water until it is almost tender. Drain the macaroni.
Combine milk, cheddar cheese soup, and butter and mix well.
Combine cooked macaroni, shredded cheese, and the soup mixture in a slow cooker. Mix together and cook on low for about 2 and 1/2 hours or until the cheese becomes bubbly.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Macaroni And Cheese Crock Pot
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!