Low Carb Meatballs Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Meatballs
- Ingredients: Egg, Chicken, Turkey, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Cilantro
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) ground turkey
- 1 pound (454g.) ground chicken
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Low Carb Meatballs directions
Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Combine turkey, chicken, eggs, cilantro and garlic in a mixing bowl and mix well. Season the mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
Form the mixture into meatballs, and place them on a greased baking dish.
Bake the meatballs in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until they are cooked thoroughly.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Low Carb Meatballs
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!