Lobster Risotto Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto
- Ingredients: Rice, Garlic, Onion, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Chicken Broth, White Wine, Lobster Meat
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Appetizers, Side Dish
- Cooking Styles: Meals For Two, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Halloween, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 1 cup medium grain white rice
- 2-2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 5 oz.(140g.) lobster meat, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Lobster Risotto directions
Warm the broth in a saucepan and simmer on low.
In a skillet, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until onion becomes tender. Add rice and stir to coat. Stir in lobster meat and wine and bring to a boil. Cook until the wine is absorbed, stirring often. Season with salt to taste.
Ladle in 1/2 cup of the broth and cook, stirring constantly, until the liquid is absorbed. Repeat this step, 1/2 cup of broth at a time, until the rice is tender and creamy, but firm. Season with salt as needed and serve.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Lobster Risotto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!