Lobster Ravioli Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Onion, Salt, Butter, Tomato Sauce, Sour Cream, Crab Meat
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Wedding, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) crab meat
- 18 oz.(500g.) sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 oz.(112g.) butter
- 10 oz.(280g.) tomato sauce
- Salt to taste
How to make Lobster Ravioli Sauce directions
Cook onion in a sauté pan with butter over medium heat. Sauté until the onion is clear. Add crab meat and continue to sauté 3 to 5 minutes.
Add cream, salt, and tomato sauce and cook the mixture until it has been reduced half way and is creamy. Add cooked ravioli to the sauce mixture and let it cook together 1 to 2 minutes.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Lobster Ravioli Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!