Linguine With Creamy Pesto Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Linguine
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pine Nut, Cream Cheese, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Gourmet Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Meals For Two
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 5 oz.(140g.) linguine pasta
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 oz.(56g.) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Linguine With Creamy Pesto Sauce directions
Puree garlic, cream cheese, olive oil, basil, pine nuts, and parmesan cheese in a blender or food processor until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Boil salted water and cook the linguine 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta and move it to a serving dish. Toss the pasta with pesto and serve.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Linguine With Creamy Pesto Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!