Light Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Walnut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Diet Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Potluck, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Halloween, Chanukah, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Light Pesto directions
In a blender, combine olive oil, basil, garlic, and walnuts, processing until they become finely chopped. Stir parmesan cheese into the mixture.
Season the pesto with both salt and pepper. Serve with pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Light Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!