Lemon Chicken Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME25 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Chicken, Garlic, Basil, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Yellow Bell Pepper, Lemon Juice, Red Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Organic Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: First Course, Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Christmas, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut in pieces
- 1 pound (454g.) any pasta
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup butter
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Lemon Chicken Pasta directions
In a large pot, bring lightly salted water to boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
In a frying pan, melt 1/3 cup of butter over medium heat while adding yellow and red peppers, and garlic. Cook the peppers for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chicken to the pan and continue cooking for around 4 minutes.
Add the lemon juice, basil, 2/3 cup of butter, and pasta while continuing to cook over a low heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Lemon Chicken Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!