Lasagna Soup Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna, Rotini, Soup
- Ingredients: Beef, Carrot, Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Chicken Broth, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Sauteing
- Courses: Soups, First Course, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Halloween, New Year
- Seasons: Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Picnic
- 1 1/2 cups shell pasta
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 cans(14.5 oz. or 400g.) diced tomatoes
- 24 oz.(680g.) ground beef
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Lasagna Soup directions
In a saucepan with butter, brown beef over medium heat. Add garlic, onion, and carrots and sauté for 3 minutes. Season the mixture with pepper and salt.
Stir in diced tomatoes and broth before bringing the mixture to a boil. Add pasta and simmer 8 to 10 minutes until the mixture is cooked.
Pour the soup into a bowl and put parmesan cheese on top.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Lasagna Soup
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!