Lasagna Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME5 minutes
- COOK TIME35 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Sugar, Red Pepper, Salt, Butter, Tomato Sauce
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Simmering
- Courses: First Course, Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween
- Seasons: Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Sporting Event, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 1 can(14.5 oz. or 400g.) whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 oz.(336g.) tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Lasagna Sauce directions
Cook garlic in a saucepan with butter and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Mix tomato sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, and tomatoes with the garlic. Stir occasionally and simmer for 30 minutes.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Lasagna Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!