Lasagna Sandwich Recipe
- PREP TIME5 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna
- Ingredients: Tomato, Onion, Salt, Butter, Bacon, Bread, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Healthy Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying
- Courses: Breads, Snacks, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy
- Holidays: Easter, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Cocktail Party, Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 6 slices onion
- Salt to taste
- 12 slices white bread
- 12 crisp bacon strips
- 12 slices tomato
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
How to make Lasagna Sandwich directions
Place 1 onion slice, 2 slices of tomato, 2 strips of bacon, and a piece of mozzarella cheese in between two slices of bread.
Melt butter in a skillet and toast the sandwich until the bread begins to brown on both sides. If needed, add more butter while browning the bread.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Lasagna Sandwich
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!