Lasagna Rolls Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna
- Ingredients: Egg, Spinach, Basil, Red Pepper, Salt, Marinara Sauce, Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food
- Holidays: Christmas, Chanukah, New Year
- Seasons: Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Birthday Party
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 1 large egg
- 14 oz.(392g.) marinara sauce
- 8 oz.(227g.) lasagna noodles
- 7 oz.(196g.) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 8 oz.(227g.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Lasagna Rolls directions
Boil lasagna noodles in salted water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the noodles.
In a separate bowl, add mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, egg, spinach, basil and 1/2 parmesan cheese. Mix the contents thoroughly.
Lay a noodle flat on the working surface. Spread a layer of the cheese mixture followed by a layer of sauce. Roll the noodle from one end to the other, then lay it with the seam facing the bottom inside a 9 x 13 inch pan. Continue this process until the pan has been filled by noodles. Cover the noodles with the marinara sauce and parmesan cheese.
Bake in the oven at 350°F (175°C) for 30 minutes.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Lasagna Rolls
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!