Ladyfinger Tiramisu Recipe
- PREP TIME30 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Tiramisu
- Ingredients: Chocolate, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Mascarpone Cheese, Ladyfinger, Espresso, Rum
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking
- Courses: Dessert
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade
- Desserts: Tiramisu Cake
- Dessert Types: Cakes, Chocolate Desserts
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 2 packages ladyfingers (24 total)
- 1 1/2 cups espresso, cooled to room temperature
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup grated bittersweet chocolate
- 16 oz. (454g.) mascarpone cheese
- 2 teaspoons dark rum
- 3 tablespoons sugar
How to make Ladyfinger Tiramisu directions
Combine sugar and egg yolks and beat with electric mixer until thick and light yellow in color, 4-5 minutes. Gradually, add the mascarpone cheese and beat until creamy. Add in 1 tablespoon espresso and mix to combine.
In a bowl, combine the rum and the remaining espresso. Quickly submerge half of the ladyfingers into the espresso/rum and place in one layer on the bottom of a 13x9 inch dish. Cut or break them apart to fit if necessary to form one layer.
Gently spread half of the cheese mixture over the top of the ladyfingers. Soak the remaining ladyfingers in the espresso/rum and place on top of the mascarpone to create a second layer. Spread out the remaining cheese filling, cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Sprinkle chocolate on top before serving.
More Tiramisu Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Ladyfinger Tiramisu
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!