Italian Zesty Chicken Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Dish
- Ingredients: Chicken, Onion, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Green Bell Pepper, Chicken Broth, Italian Salad Dressing, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Bachelor Party
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Italian Zesty Chicken directions
In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Season the chicken with pepper and salt to taste. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes per side until the chicken turns brown.
Mix the chicken broth and dressing. Add the chicken to the mixture and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer the mixture for 5 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Add onion and green pepper and mix. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until the vegetables become tender and crisp.
Place the mixture on a plate and serve with pasta or rice. Top the plate with parmesan cheese and serve.
More Dish Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Zesty Chicken
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!