Italian Sausage Stew Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME50 minutes
- Dishes: Sausages
- Ingredients: Carrot, Tomato, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Parsley, Chicken Stock, Sausage
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Wedding, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 10 oz.(280g.) Italian sausage
- 1 (14 oz. or 392g.) can chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (14.5 oz. or 400g.) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Italian Sausage Stew directions
Put butter and sausage in a saucepan and sauté the sausage until it is brown.
Add parsley, garlic, and carrot. Stir frequently and cook for 5 minutes. Stir chicken stock, tomatoes, salt and pepper into the mixture.
Boil the stew. Reduce the heat, cover, and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve the stew with cooked pasta.
More Sausages Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Sausage Stew
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!