Italian Sausage Crockpot Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME8 hours
- Dishes: Sausages
- Ingredients: Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Spaghetti Sauce, Sausage, Oregano, Red Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Slow Cooker
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 6 fresh Italian sausages
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 22 oz.(615g.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Italian Sausage Crockpot directions
Place the spaghetti sauce, Italian sausage, oregano, onion, and green pepper into a crockpot. Stir the mixture until everything is coated in sauce.
Cover the crock pot and cook the mixture on low 6 to 8 hours.
More Sausages Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Sausage Crockpot
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!