Italian Sausage And Potatoes Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME75 minutes
- Dishes: Sausages
- Ingredients: Potato, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Green Bell Pepper, Sausage
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 6 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 24 oz.(680g.) Italian sausage
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Italian Sausage And Potatoes directions
Combine salt, pepper, potatoes, and butter. Toss everything together.
In a baking pan, add potatoes and sausages. Roast the mixture at 400°F 25 to 30 minutes, or until the mixture begins to brown. Turn the mixture several times.
Add garlic, green bell peppers, and onions. Roast for an additional 35 to 40 minutes. Turn the mixture occasionally, until the potatoes become brown on the outside.
More Sausages Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Sausage And Potatoes
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!