Italian Ravioli With Tomato Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Onion, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Parsley
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 12 oz.(336g.) store bought beef ravioli
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 12 oz.(336g.) fresh tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Italian Ravioli With Tomato Sauce directions
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook until they become tender. Add basil, salt, pepper, and tomatoes. Stirring occasionally, cook for 5 minutes. Remove the mixture from heat.
Boil a large pot of salted water. Add ravioli to the water and cook until the ravioli floats to the surface and the dough is tender. Drain the ravioli well.
Transfer the ravioli to a serving dish. Cover the ravioli with tomato sauce and sprinkle the ravioli with parsley.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Ravioli With Tomato Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!