Italian Ravioli Soup Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli, Soup
- Ingredients: Beef, Tomato, Basil, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Parsley, Beef Broth
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Simmering
- Courses: Soups, First Course, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 5 oz.(140g.) store bought beef ravioli
- 24 oz.(560g.) whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 10 oz.(280g.) ground beef
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/4 cups beef broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make Italian Ravioli Soup directions
Melt butter in a saucepan and cook beef over medium heat until the beef becomes browned. Drain the saucepan.
Add tomatoes, onion, basil, parsley, beef broth, salt, and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer the mixture 25 to 30 minutes.
Bring a pot of water to boil and add the ravioli to the boiling water, letting them cook until they float to the surface of the water and the dough becomes tender. Drain the ravioli.
Add the cooked ravioli to the soup and heat it thoroughly.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Ravioli Soup
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!