Italian Prawn Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Salt, Parsley, Yellow Bell Pepper, Prawn, Red Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party
- 16 oz.(454g.) penne pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (28 oz. or 800g.) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 16 oz.(454g.) tiger prawns, peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Italian Prawn Pasta directions
Bring salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
Peel prawns and put them in a skillet with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
In a separate skillet, cook garlic, red pepper, and yellow pepper in 2 tablespoons of olive oil for five minutes. Add tomatoes, salt, and pepper before bringing the mixture to a boil. Stir in the cooked pasta. Cover and simmer the mixture for 12 minutes. Sprinkle the top with fresh parsley.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Prawn Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!