Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Onion, Salt, Parsley, Italian Salad Dressing, Green Olives, Black Olives, Red Bell Pepper, Parmesan Cheese, Provolone Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Organic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day
- Seasons: Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 5 oz.(140g.) any small pasta
- 6 oz.(170g.) provolone cheese, shredded
- 4 thin sliced tomatoes
- 10 oz.(280g.) Italian dressing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 4 oz. (112g.) green and black olives, cut into halves
- 1 oz. (28g.) parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt to taste
How to make Italian Pasta Salad directions
Bring salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until the pasta is al dente, or for 8-10 minutes. Drain the pasta, and rinse with cold water. Drain the pasta again.
Mix the pasta with one third of the dressing before placing in the bottom of a large salad bowl. Add layers of tomato, onion, red pepper, garlic, olives, and provolone cheese on top of the pasta before adding in the rest of the dressing.
Sprinkle basil leaves, parsley, and parmesan cheese, and salt for seasoning on top of the salad. Cover the salad and refrigerate for three hours before tossing the salad.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!