Italian Grilled Chicken Recipe
- PREP TIME180 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Dish
- Ingredients: Chicken, Black Pepper, Salt, Italian Salad Dressing, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Grilling
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 10 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 15 oz.(430g.) Italian salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
How to make Italian Grilled Chicken directions
Combine salted chicken and salad dressing in a bowl. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours. Turn it occasionally while cooling.
Drain the marinade and discard it. Grill the chicken for 10 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly. Turn the chicken occasionally.
Season the chicken with pepper and sprinkle it with parmesan cheese. Serve the dish immediately.
More Dish Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Grilled Chicken
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!