Italian Chicken Sausage With Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Chicken, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Parsley
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, New Year
- Seasons: Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 16 oz.(454g.) penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 32 oz.(900g.) Italian chicken sausage
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Italian Chicken Sausage With Pasta directions
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onion and sausage for 3 minutes until the onion becomes clear. Add garlic to the mixture and continue to cook for 30 seconds.
Boil salted water. Add pasta to the water and cook it 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain the water.
Place the pasta in a dish and top it with the chicken sausage. Sprinkle parsley on top.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Chicken Sausage With Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!