Italian Chicken Sandwiches Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Dish
- Ingredients: Chicken, Tomato, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Mayonnaise, Bread, Lettuce, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Sauteing
- Courses: Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Homemade
- Holidays: Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Picnic
- 8 slices Italian white bread
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make Italian Chicken Sandwiches directions
In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Sauté the chicken for 7 to 8 minutes per side.
Evenly spread some mayonnaise on the bread. Add lettuce, tomatoes, onion, mozzarella cheese, and chicken. Cover the combination with a second slice of bread.
More Dish Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Chicken Sandwiches
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!