Italian Chicken Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Dish
- Ingredients: Chicken, Tomato, Onion, Salt, Green Bell Pepper, Italian Salad Dressing, Green Olives
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Healthy Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 14 oz.(400g.) chicken breast, cooked and cut in pieces
- 16 green olives, cut in half
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Salt to taste
How to make Italian Chicken Salad directions
Combine onions, green pepper, tomatoes, olives and chicken breast in large salad bowl.
Add dressing to the salad and lightly mix everything together.
More Dish Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Chicken Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!