Italian Chicken Cutlets Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Cutlets
- Ingredients: Egg, Chicken, Olive Oil, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Authentic
- Holidays: Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party
- 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 8 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups Italian style bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- Salt to taste
How to make Italian Chicken Cutlets directions
Pound the chicken breast with a meat mallet.
Mix the bread crumbs, salt and parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl.
Dip the chicken into egg, followed by the bread crumbs mixture until the chicken is coated on both sides.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Once the oil is heated, fry the chicken on both sides until it has a golden brown color.
More Cutlets Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Chicken Cutlets
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!