Italian Chicken Crockpot Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME7 hours
- Dishes: Dish
- Ingredients: Chicken, Black Pepper, Salt, Italian Salad Dressing, Oregano, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Slow Cooker
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, New Year
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
How to make Italian Chicken Crockpot directions
Use salt and pepper to season the chicken before placing it in the crockpot.
Sprinkle oregano, Italian dressing, and parmesan cheese on top of the chicken.
Cook the mixture on low heat for 7 hours or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
More Dish Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Chicken Crockpot
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!