Italian Breaded Chicken Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME35 minutes
- Dishes: Dish
- Ingredients: Egg, Chicken, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 2 1/2 cups Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 6 skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make Italian Breaded Chicken directions
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip chicken in the eggs, and roll it in the bread crumbs until the chicken is coated.
Place the coated chicken in a baking dish that is lightly greased. Bake the dish for 30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
Serve the chicken with pasta or rice.
More Dish Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Breaded Chicken
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!