Italian Beef Soup Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Soup
- Ingredients: Beef, Carrot, Potato, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Parsley, Beef Broth, Red Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Simmering
- Courses: Soups, First Course, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, New Year
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 1 can (14 oz. or 392g.) beef broth
- 6 oz.(170g.) any small pasta
- 8 oz.(227g.) lean ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Italian Beef Soup directions
Melt butter in a saucepan. Add ground beef to the saucepan and cook it until it is brown. Drain the beef well. Add carrots, red bell pepper, potato, pasta and beef broth.
Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 10 minutes or until the pasta and vegetables become tender. Season the soup with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cilantro on top and serve.
More Soup Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Beef Soup
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!