Italian Beef Meatballs Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME35 minutes
- Dishes: Meatballs, Dish
- Ingredients: Beef, Egg, Tomato, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Marinara Sauce, Vegetable Oil
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) ground beef
- 1 (14.5 oz. or 400g.) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 14 oz. (400g.) marinara sauce
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/8 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Italian Beef Meatballs directions
Mix together egg, ground beef, bread crumbs, salt and some water. Shape the mixture into small balls.
In a skillet with vegetable oil, brown the meatballs.
Heat the remaining vegetable oil in a large pan. Add onion to the pan and cook until they are brown. Add tomatoes and marinara sauce. While stirring, add the meatballs to the sauce and simmer them on low heat 25 to 30 minutes. Serve the meatballs with pasta.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Beef Meatballs
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!